|Hollander Glass Texas, Inc. warrants all Bevel King hardwood doors for a period of ONE year from the date of shipment to be of good material and workmanship, and to be free of defects at the time of shipment that would render them unfit for the purpose for which each door is recommended.Before leaving our facility, your door has been inspected for any defects in materials and workmanship and is packaged to protect the door in transit.Because all doors are natural wood, some discoloration and natural grain textures are considered acceptable.
Should the warranted door be found to contain defects, Hollander Texas Glass, Inc. will at its option either (1) replace any door without charge, or (2) refund the price received for the door.In the event of a defect discovered after inspection of a door from Hollander, written notice must be given within 30 days thereafter and before the door is hung or treated in any manner.If the door was damaged by common carrier in transit, then the recipient must submit a claim unless otherwise given other instructions by Hollander Texas Glass, Inc.No labor, installation, refinishing expenses is covered by this warranty.
The following are not to be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by this warranty:
- Wood doors are susceptible to expansion and contraction caused by temperature and humidity variations.Small surface checking or slight shrinking or cupping, which may cause tiny cracks at the joints, may occur under these conditions.These deviations from perfection are not considered flaws.
- Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds ¼ in the plane of the door.No doors wider than 3'6" & taller than 8 shall be warranted.Warp is any distortion in the door itself and does not refer to the relationship of the door to the frame or jamb in which it is hung.The term warp shall include, bow, cup, and twist. In measuring the amount of warp present in a door, the following method must be used.Bow, cup, and twist are measured by placing a straight edge, taunt wire, or string on the suspected concave face of the door at any angle (i.e., horizontally, vertically, and diagonally).The measurement of bow, cup, and twist is made at the point of maximum distance between the bottom of the straightedge, taunt wire or string and the face of the door.
- Panel Shrinkage
- Trimming of door to smaller than 30 or any other cutting of the door. Any cut, trimmed, bored and/or mortised doors or sidelights are not warranted.
- Natural variations in the color of the wood or in the texture and grain of the wood.
- Doors which are improperly hung or do not swing freely.
- Exterior doors not protected by substantial overhang and exposed to extreme weather conditions.
- Damage resulting from any cause beyond the control of Hollander Texas Glass, Inc. including, but not limited to, damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, mishandling, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, tornado, or any other act of nature.
- Damage caused by failure to comply with normal homeowner maintenance and care.
Also See Our Glass Warranty
Texas Custom Doors
Toll Free: 1-866-461-4919
©2002 Copyright TexasCustomDoors.com. All Rights reserved.